Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. An Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie. Sharing my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe today, my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! These cookies bring a smile to everyones faces.
Watch the video for Oreo Stuffed Cookies. I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don't forget to follow Belly Full. You can cook Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g).
- It’s of sugar (100g).
- It’s of brown sugar tightly packed (200g).
- You need of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare of vanilla extract (5ml).
- It’s of all-purpose flour (380g).
- It’s of cornstarch.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of semisweet chocolate chips divided (255g).
- You need of Oreo Cookies divided.
Soft gooey chocolate chip cookies with an Oreo surprise! These are extra quick using pre-made cookie dough & Oreos! If you use premade cookie dough, these can be put together within a few minutes! We baked these in a muffin pan… you can use regular size or mini muffins depending on.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in large bowl using electrical mixer), cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until well-combined..
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserve remaining 1/2 for later..
- Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough..
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Scoop 1 ½ Tbsp of dough, flatten between your palms, and place on top of one Oreo cookie. Wrap another 1 ½ Tbsp of dough around the bottom of the cookie and mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies..
- Place dough on a wax paper lined plate and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F (190C)..
- Once dough has chilled and oven is preheated, place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart, and bake on 375 for 11 minutes,.
- Within 2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie..
- Allow to cool before serving..
I like dark chocolate chips in this recipe but you can use any you like. Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies are simply amazing. The taste of the Oreo cookie combined with the delicious goodness of the chocolate chip cookie dough is heavenly. The real bonus is they are so easy to make. You can have them made up and out of the.