Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups.
You can have Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups
- Prepare 1 Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter (no added sugar).
- It’s 1 Jar of Almond Butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Honey for each mix (of the above).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of coconut Oil for each mix.
- It’s 6 of Cote Dor Dark chocolate Bars.
Vegan Peanut Butter/Almond Butter Cups instructions
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or pot..
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of honey and the whole of a Peanut Butter Jar.
- Add a teaspoon full of the peanut butter mix in the small molds and then add the melted dark chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
recipe by Nadzgunz @cookpad