No sugar oats banana teething biscuits. I used a combination of rolled and steel cut oats as my flour base to make it gluten free. I included maple syrup as my sweetener but you could replace with apple sauce. The Best Homemade Teething Biscuit Recipe EVER!
Still, teething cookies do not solve the pain of teething, they are a temporary distraction. They are also without additional sugars, the sweet flavor comes from the banana and the coconut oil. These yummy banana teething biscuits can be easily prepared at home using baby cereal and bananas. You can have No sugar oats banana teething biscuits using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of No sugar oats banana teething biscuits
- Prepare of Oats(I used Old fashioned).
- It’s of ripe Banana.
- You need of + 1 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Optional (for Toddlers).
- Prepare of Dates soaked in warm water for 10 mins.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Add some mashed bananas, eggs and sugar (optional). Bake them for few minutes till they. These basic banana oat cookies are free from added sugar, eggs and milk. Which make them very useful for children with allergies or when you are slowly introducing the allergy foods to your baby.
No sugar oats banana teething biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend the rolled Oats to powder with the help of blender. Set aside in a bowl..
- Grind Soaked dates, Banana & Coconut Oil in blender to fine paste. Add flavour of choice like cardamom powder, cocoa powder or vanilla extract as preferred. Babies don’t need any flavourings..
- Add half of Oat flour/powder prepared earlier & grind it in pulse mode until well combined..
- Transfer the contents to a bowl & add the remaining flour. Knead well till combined..
- Now the dough will be little hard. Add a teaspoon of Coconut oil & knead well. Add more oil for crispy biscuits. As I’m making for baby, adding only 1 tsp..
- Make desired shape of the biscuits as per your kids preference. For babies, make bigger chunk to hold on easily. You can easy shape this with hands..
- You can roll the dough between parchment paper & cut desired shapes with a cookie cutter/small cups..
- Make desired designs on the cut biscuits..
- Place it over baking tray. Bake at 350F for 10 mins..
- Once done, flip it over & bake for another 7 mins..
- The best & Tasty teething biscuits ate done. Thinner biscuits are crispier & round ones are for babies which will be easier to chew on delicate gums..
recipe by Indu Shruthi @cookpad
Oats Uthappam Recipe / Instant Oats Uthappam Recipe. Contains no added sugars or salt. Teething biscuits for babiesall babies cry and teething babies cry (or seem to) even louder.this was the inspiration behind bickiepegs teething biscuits.made with all. These healthy oats banana muffins are super moist, soft and fluffy. High in fibre and protein makes them fill you more than the typical muffins.