Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter.
You can make Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of buttermilk.
Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter step by step
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- Melt butter and pour melted butter into baking dish..
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- Mix in buttermilk. Batter will be sticky. That's what you want. If it's dry, add a bit more buttermilk so batter is sticky, but not too sticky..
- Pour batter on top of butter inside baking dish. I used a knife to cut some squares. It's ok if the butter flows to top of batter..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown on top..
- Enjoy with some whipped butter, preserves or whatever you like to eat biscuits with..