gluten free cupcakes that don't crumble..
You can have gluten free cupcakes that don't crumble. using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of gluten free cupcakes that don't crumble.
- You need of gluten free flour.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of xantham gum.
- You need of glycerin.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of stork butter.
- Prepare of gluten free baking powder.
gluten free cupcakes that don't crumble. instructions
- preheat oven to 180.
- cream butter and sugar together.
- once creamed and light add eggs.
- put flour onto separate bowl then add xantham gum and baking powder and mix together.
- siv the flour into the butter mix add the lleft over bits from the siv.
- add vanilla and glycerin.
- beat until creamy and light.
- put 1 tablespoon into each cake case.
- place in centre of oven for 15-25 minutes do not open the oven until at least 15 mins. press down on a cake of it springs back up they are done.
- allow to cool and decorate worth your gluten free choices :-).
recipe by Hazey @cookpad