Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★. These easy lemony butter cookies gets their delicious crumbly texture from the use of confectioners sugar, and are topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Spread the lemon glaze on the cooled cookies and garnish with finely grated lemon zest. Soft butter lemon cookies with a lemon glaze.
These cookies are light, refreshing, and perfect for spring. Glazed lemon cookies – soft baked sugar cookies topped with a fresh lemon glaze. The perfect light and sweet dessert for Spring & Summer. You can have Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■For the cookies.
- It’s 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- You need 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You need of ■For the glaze.
- Prepare 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Mix the dough: Beat together butter and sugar, then add egg yolks, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Slowly mix in flour until combined. I made these Lemon Cookies twice. Only made half of the icing and it was plenty for both batches, but I don't They look pretty good so far!
Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
In all my baking, I always mix up how much butter I have to use, so I View image. Glazed Lemon Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. This recipe for easy lemon glaze is made with only three ingredients—confectioners' sugar, milk, and fresh lemon juice or lemon extract. Drizzling a lemon glaze over a dessert is an easy way to dress it up, adding a bit of freshness, interest, and extra flavor. This easy lemon glaze recipe is made with.