Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets.
You can have Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 pint of buttermilk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare As needed of peanut oil to fry in.
Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Add seasonings and buttermilk..
- Mix well now add the flour and stir well..
- Put into ziploc bag and allow to marinate for 3 hours at room temperature..
- Heat the oil and fry. These will turn black quick if you don't watch them. The buttermilk will burn fast. Fry and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve with your favorite sauce. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.