Buttermilk Brined Rotisserie Chicken.
You can make Buttermilk Brined Rotisserie Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Brined Rotisserie Chicken
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken- under 4 pounds.
- It’s of Brine.
- You need 2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 TBS of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For Cooking.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium yellow onion- large dice.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Poultry Seasoning- about.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Butter- split in half.
- You need of Salt and Pepper TT.
Buttermilk Brined Rotisserie Chicken step by step
- Add all ingredients in the "Brine" Section and chicken minus giblet bag and neck to a gallon size bag or container big enough to hold chicken and brine. Place in refrigerator for 24-48 hours..
- After chicken has soaked in brine for up to 48 hrs remove chicken from brine to a cutting board. Get rid of brine-no longer needed..
- Rub poultry season, S&P, Garli Powder on inside and outside of chicken. Put.5 TBS Butter under skin of each breast. Place diced onion in cavity of chicken..
- Now truss your chicken and attach rotisserie spits. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Truss-a-Chicken/.
- Place chicken in rotisserie- I used Instant Pot Vortex plus. Cook 380* for 50-60 minutes or until internal temperature is at least 165*(I usually go for about 180-200).