Chocolate frosting. The chocolate frosting literally glides across the surface of the cake. I've been using this chocolate frosting recipe forever, and several friends now use it as their 'favorite frosting!' It's smooth, creamy and not-too-dark. I just wanted to share it with chocolate lovers.
It's incredibly rich, creamy, silky, smooth, and Like a decadent brownie in frosting form. Melts in your mouth and is unbelievable on chocolate cupcakes. Creamy Chocolate Frosting is a staple chocolate frosting recipe that you need to have in your recipe box. You can make Chocolate frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate frosting
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
This frosting recipe is buttery, chocolatey, and it pipes a beautiful swirl. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats! It's rich and creamy, and is super. This is my favorite recipe for chocolate frosting, it's easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, and pipes perfectly too.
Chocolate frosting step by step
- Mix sugar and cocoa then stir in milk on a med high in a saucepan until comes to a boil.
- Once reaches a boil remove from heat add vanilla and butter and stir.
- Once cools you can use I pour mine on while still kinda warm.. An smooth out with knife.
- Thickens as sits longer it sits thicker it gets… Fridge left over re use add teaspoon of milk microwave few seconds at time.
Perfect for cakes, cupcakes, and so much more! Who isn't a fan of "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" frosting? With the help of HERSHEY'S Cocoa and a few other simple ingredients, homemade chocolate frosting never tasted so delicious. Knowing how to make chocolate frosting is a cornerstone to baking! This chocolate frosting recipe is super easy and comes togethern in a snap.