Vegan chocolate pie. This magic is creamy, rich, smooth like the best chocolate pudding-meets-mousse-meets-chocolate. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make.
The filling for vegan chocolate pie is so ridiculously easy, you won't believe it! Unlike traditional chocolate pie filling, there is no whisking on the stove, trying to get that pudding just right. This Vegan Chocolate Pie is really easy to make, super indulgent and secretly healthy! You can make Vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate pie
- You need of For the crust:.
- It’s 4 of units dried apricots.
- You need 3 of units dates (no seeds).
- You need 200 g of Brazilian nuts or almonds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate (vegan).
- Prepare 150 g of coconut milk.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar (opcional).
- Prepare of For the jam:.
- You need 250 g of strawberries (frozen or not).
- You need 200 g of raspberries (frozen or not).
- You need of Sugar as much you like.
A chewy, crunchy chocolate crust with rich, creamy chocolate filling topped with fluffy clouds of coconut. When in Bali last year we stumbled upon this. This no-bake Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pie recipe is lusciously creamy and intensely chocolatey! It's like French Silk Pie only better for you!
Vegan chocolate pie step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs..
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute.
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool..
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm..
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool..
It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan with a refined sugar free. Pour chocolate filling into the pie crust and let it set in the fridge for at least three hours. Vegan Chocolate Pecan Pie with Dates and Chai spice. All the pecan pie with chocolate. The ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie is so incredibly rich and delicious, none of your guests will ever know it's vegan!