Healthy Sabudana Fruit Cake.
You can cook Healthy Sabudana Fruit Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sabudana Fruit Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Sabudana (soak 2hr).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of kiwi fine chopped.
- It’s 2 slice of papaya fine chopped.
- Prepare of Few Pomegranate seeds.
- You need 4 spoon of Whipped cream.
- You need of Few Cherries for garnish.
Healthy Sabudana Fruit Cake step by step
- Boil milk and add soaked sago (Sabudana) cooked on low flame, stirr regularly..
- Cook till then it will be transparent or it will be soft..
- Add Sugar cook for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Cool it, and add Whipped cream and fruits..
- Putt Sabudana Fruit mixture into silver mould..
- Freez it for 3 to 4 hour and then un mould it..
- Garnish with cherry..
- Serve chilled to the kids..
recipe by Neelam Chopra @cookpad