Dry Fruits Chutney.
You can make Dry Fruits Chutney using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Fruits Chutney
- Prepare of Mango Jelly (Aam Sotto).
- Prepare of Raisins (Kismis).
- It’s of Dates (Khajur)-.
- Prepare of Cashews (Kaju).
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of Dry red mirchi.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Sugar (or as much needed depending on sweetness).
- It’s of Salt.
Dry Fruits Chutney step by step
- Soak Aam Sotto, Kismis, Kaju, Khajur in a bowl of water for at least 5 minutes. Do not drain the water, and keep it aside..
- Finely chop the tomatoes. Remove the seeds from the dates..
- Heat oil in a pan, put two dry red mirchi..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir till they get mushy and cooked well..
- Once tomatoes leave oil by the sides, add salt, turmeric powder and stir again..
- Put the Aam Sotto pulp into the pan and stir occasionally..
- Now add the dates and mix well. Likewise, keep adding the ingredients one after the other and stir from time to time. Add the raisins and cashews..
- Pour the mixed water of the dry fruits. Once all the ingredients are mixed properly, add sugar and simmer for 5 more minutes and it's done..
recipe by Paromita P @cookpad