Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake – Sugar Free.
You can make Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake – Sugar Free using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake – Sugar Free
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of curd.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of jaggery.
- It’s of chopped nuts – almonds, walnuts, pistacios.
- It’s of mix dryfruits – raisins, cherries, cashews, dates.
- You need of mix nuts and dry fruits for topping.
- Prepare of tooti fruity.
- You need of orange juice.
- Prepare of as required Oil for greasing.
- It’s of milk if required.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of ginger powder.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
Eggless Whole Wheat Christmas Plum Cake – Sugar Free instructions
- Soak dry fruits and tooti fruitti in fruit juice for 3-4 hours or preferably overnight..
- Sieve all the dry ingredients in a bowl – whole wheat flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder and ginger powder..
- Add soaked dry fruits Along with nuts..
- In a separate bowl, add oil, curd, vanilla essence and mix. Microwave jaggery for about 1 minute in 30-sec intervals. Mix with curd oil mixture to make a smooth puree..
- Mix dry and wet ingredients. If the mixture is too thick, add a little milk and mix..
- Grease a baking tin and pour the batter and even it. Sprinkle crushed nuts and tooti fruity from above..
- Preheat salt in a deep vessel for 10-12 minutes and keep a stand and then the cake tin and cover it. Let it bake on low flame for about 50-55 minutes. Check after 50 minutes with a toothpick..
recipe by Vaishali Chhabra – Food marvels With VC @cookpad