Fresh fruits and dates tart.
You can cook Fresh fruits and dates tart using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fresh fruits and dates tart
- It’s of For marinated fruits-.
- Prepare of fresh mix fruits of your choice.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- It’s of litchi juice or any juice.
- It’s of orange rind powder.
- You need of For tart-.
- You need of fresh dates paste.
- Prepare of cashew powder.
- You need of digestive biscuits powder.
- Prepare of milk.
Fresh fruits and dates tart step by step
- In a bowl add 1 cup fruits of your choice. I have added apple, pear, mango, blue berries and water melon..
- Add 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp litchi juice or any juice of your choice in fruits. Add pinch of orange rind powder and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice, add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence, mix everything well..
- Place the marinated fruits in refrigerator for half an hour. In another bowl add cashew powder, digestive biscuits powder and fresh date paste..
- Mix dates paste and flour and knead into a dough by adding few drops of milk..
- Grease the tart mould and butter paper with clarified butter..
- Place the dough in between the butter paper and roll out into small roundles..
- Place the rolled dough on tart mould and remove the extra. Keep in refrigerator for half an hour to set..
- After half an hours take out from the mould carefully, pinch at the edges to make design or make it simple..
- Fill with the marinated fruits and garnish with basil leaves..
recipe by Rita Arora @cookpad