Dark Chocolate Strawberry Walnut Tart.
You can make Dark Chocolate Strawberry Walnut Tart using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Strawberry Walnut Tart
- You need of For Crust.
- It’s of Walnuts.
- It’s of Rolled Oats.
- You need of Cocoa Powder.
- You need of Pitted Dates.
- You need of Filling.
- You need of Amul Fresh Cream.
- It’s of Dark Compound/ Couverture (I have used Couverture 54% Dark).
- It’s of strawberries to Garnish.
Dark Chocolate Strawberry Walnut Tart instructions
- Put all the ingredients of crust in food processor and grind them toghether..
- Now press this in the tart/pie mould to form a uniform Layer. Keep aside in refrigerator until set..
- Heat 250 gms of fresh cream..
- Pour over chopped chocolate and let it sit for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins, give it a proper mix & keep aside for 1 hour. Keep it covered with cling wrap as shown in pic..
- After 1 hour, give this a gentle mix and refrigerate for 30 mins..
- After 30 mins whip up the ganache until colour changes..
- Now fill this in the tart and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with some berries..
recipe by Chef at Home by Peher @cookpad