Basic Adapted Lasagne Bolognese.
You can have Basic Adapted Lasagne Bolognese using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Basic Adapted Lasagne Bolognese
- It’s 400 g of Lasagne premade dough.
- It’s 1 kg of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 300 g of sliced cooked ham.
- Prepare 300 g of sliced mild chedar.
- Prepare 50 g of grated parmegiano regiano.
- Prepare of Bolognese Meat.
- It’s 300 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fine salt.
- It’s 1 spoon of Worcester sauce.
- You need of Grinded black pepper.
- You need of Grinded sea salt.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Crushed Chillies.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Tabasco Pepper Sauce (brand).
- You need of Mixed herbs.
Basic Adapted Lasagne Bolognese instructions
- Start by finely chopping the garlic, onion and parsley..
- On a low temperature, stir the garlic and onion for a couple of minutes..
- Add the minced beef to the pan, increase the temperature to medium and keep stirring..
- After cooking the beef for a couple of minutes add the fine salt, grinded sea salt, grinded black pepper, Worcester sauce and keep stirring..
- Add the Tabasco sauce, Chillies, oregano, rosemary, mixed herbs and when the meat is almost done the parsley. Just finished cooking the meat and let it rest..
- On a glass recipient start to assemble the Lasagne by making layers of tomato sauce, dough, cheese, ham, minced beef and so on..
- When assembled finish it with the parmegiano regiano and it will look like this..
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C and let the Lasagne cook for 20min. After this time check every ~5min to see if the dough is cooked and the cheese melted and then it is ready to serve!.
recipe by Eduardo Carrara de Araujo @cookpad