Orange Kiss-me cake.
You can have Orange Kiss-me cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Orange Kiss-me cake
- It’s of Orange.
- It’s of Raisins.
- It’s of Walnuts.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Orange.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Walnuts chopped.
Orange Kiss-me cake step by step
- Heat over to 350 degrees F. Grease pan with butter and lightly with flour..
- Squeeze orange from one orange and another orange peel. Remove seeds if any and grind orange with raisins and walnuts..
- In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy. Add butter and other cake ingredients. Beat all with electric mixer on low speed util moistened. Then beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in orange raisin mixture. Pour batter into pan..
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Drizzle one orange juice over the warm cake..
- In small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Stir in 1/4 cup walnuts. Sprinkle over the cake. Cool completely about 1 hour..
recipe by Saritha @cookpad