Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Chicken is so moist and crispy. Learn this recipe and perfect your frying technique, and then expand your fried chicken repertoire. Our long search has finally ended.
Super juicy and tender on the inside yet crispy on the outside and bursting with flavor! Perfect for lunch or dinner and served with a side salad. Oven fried chicken gets the same crispy texture from "frying" in the oven! You can cook Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- You need of Chicken thighs and drums.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Buttermilk.
Once you give this a go, you won't have it any other way! Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken instructions
- Season chicken with the following : salt, black pepper, oregano, paprika, white pepper, garlic powder.
- Add in buttermilk. Chill the mixture for an hour.
- Prepare the flour. Add in salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper. Mix..
- Coat the chicken with the powdered mix prepared..
- Deep fry..