Easter Sweet Bread# SpecialEasterContest.
You can make Easter Sweet Bread# SpecialEasterContest using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter Sweet Bread# SpecialEasterContest
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 2/3 cups of sugar.
- It’s of I tsp vanilla.
- You need of Orange zest.
- You need 3-31/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Multicoloured sprinkles.
- It’s of Egg wash.
Easter Sweet Bread# SpecialEasterContest instructions
- In a sauce pan heat up your milk and butter till it all melts. Stir in your sugar till it dissolves. Set aside to cool..
- In a separate bowl, mix your yeast, flour, eggs, vanilla essence, and orange zest. Give it a good mix. Set aside half a cup of flour and add it if the dough becomes too sticky.
- Add in the butter and milk mixture till it forms a dough. Knead it for a few minutes to activate the yeast..
- Oil your bowl and put in your dough. Cover it with a clean kitchen cloth and let it double in size for about 30 -45 minutes..
- 45 minutes take out your dough and punch it..
- Flour your working surface and roll out the dough. Cut into 4 batches.
- Take two strips and roll them out into strip-like shapes.
- Bring one of the ends together and twist the bread. Placing one strip on top of the other.
- Form a circle using the braided strips. Do the same for the other remaining dough..
- Cover them with a kitchen cloth and let them rise for another half an hour or till double in size..
- Coat with an egg wash and place the sprinkles on top.
- You will have preheated your oven to 180 degrees C. Place your bread in a baking tray. Let them bake for about 20-25 min or till golden brown..
- 25 minutes later.
- Serve with any beverage you please. Enjoy!.
recipe by Pure @cookpad