My Shortbread Buscuits some with Raspberry Jam. 😎. Shortbread thumbprint cookie filled with raspberry jam, and drizzled with glaze. Made one batch, followed recipe exactly. Raspberry Shortbread Bars Recipe & Video.
A shortbread batter is so versatile. Sometimes it's pressed into a tart or cake pan or used to make cut out cookies. Other times it's rolled into a log and used to make slice and bake cookies. You can cook My Shortbread Buscuits some with Raspberry Jam. 😎 using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Shortbread Buscuits some with Raspberry Jam. 😎
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- Prepare 125 g of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 250 g of Butter.
- It’s 1 of little water.
Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until smooth. Stir in the flour to form a dough. Shortbread Jam Thumbprint Cookies are a must make.
My Shortbread Buscuits some with Raspberry Jam. 😎 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160°C for 25 minutes or until you see them colour a little..
- Add flour to a bowl and add Caster Sugar and Butter cut the butter into pieces then using your hands mix until flour looks crumbly..
- Add 4 or 5 tbls water mix and add it by the tbls more water. Knead it until its all come together but slightly crumbly not wet. Leave for 30 minutes before you roll it out..
- Cut in half then use one half to roll out on a lightly floured surface. Using shapes you want cut them out the flour..
- Add some to the oven i used a pizza tray but use a wired rack..
The cookie base is a tender, sweet, and buttery shortbread cookie and it's made fancy (and pretty) by the addition of a bit of jam to the center right before cooking. I love the cooked jam in the middle! Not only is it pretty, but it tastes amazing too. Thumbprint cookies with a buttery base, filled with raspberry preserves and drizzled with an almond glaze. These raspberry thumbprint cookies are special to serve, yet easy on your baking budget.