Heart shaped peanut butter cookies.
You can have Heart shaped peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Heart shaped peanut butter cookies
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 8 tbs of butter or margarine.
- You need 6 tbs of peanut butter creamy.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of yolk.
- It’s 1 of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of Peanuts (optional).
Heart shaped peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Move on to your other ingredients, melt the peanut butter and eggs together.
- After they are mixed place in freezer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes remove the butters and place the eggs into the mix.
- Mix the Butters and eggs together then add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and attach the attachment then begin mixing.
- This is an optional choice but I put peanuts inside of the mix it does get a little bit harder to cut the cookies but I just kind of push them into the cookies while cutting.
- Once everything is mixed. Flower hands, rolling pin, bottle, and surface..
- Dump the mixture out onto the floured surface (the dough should not be runny it should be very thick and the dough should not be dry).
- Knead the dough and then roll it out.
- Take either a cookie cutter or knife to the dough and make your shapes.
- Keep repeating until there is little to no dough left.
- Place your shapes on a sprayed cookie sheet or a cookie sheet that has parchment paper.
- Place them in the oven this should take about 5 to 10 minutes for them to firm.
- They should be firm not hard.
- And there you've got your cute little heart cookies!.
recipe by Dear @cookpad