Vegan chocolate cake.
You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- It’s 1.5 cups of cake flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Vegan chocolate cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in your greased cake dish (see pic above).
- Make three wells in dry mixture.
- To one well add vanilla, second well vinegar and third well oil.
- Cover everything with the water and then mix well.
- Put your cake in a preheated oven (160 deg celcius) for 35mins.
- Let cool and then top with your fav icing.
- My icing recipe is easy (squillos hazelnut spread from Spar, icing sugar and soya milk).
- Try not to eat it all yourself! 😝.
recipe by Keandra Doig @cookpad