Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting.
You can cook Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting
- Prepare of For the cakes:.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 150 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 80 g of blueberries.
- It’s of For the frosting:.
- You need 110 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- It’s 65 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 225 g of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dairy free milk.
- Prepare of zest of one lemon.
- You need 8 of blueberries for decoration.
Blueberry Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Beat together the caster sugar and dairy free spread Beat in the eggs one at a time Stir in the flour and the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture between 8 muffin cases Bake in the oven for 20 minutes Allow to cool before frosting.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad