James protein bars. Perfect for a breakfast on the run, or a protein-packed snack, these plant-based bars are quick to make and full of whole foods. You no longer have to settle for inedible junk. Today's options taste so good and go down so easy you'll crave them even when you.
But it's often hard to find the sweet spot with protein. These homemade protein bars are no bake, endlessly customizable energy bars. This recipe for homemade protein bars started out as something I was just making for my family, and that was that. You can cook James protein bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of James protein bars
- You need of chopped dates.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of regular oatmeal.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of medium ripe banana.
- It’s of walnuts.
- It’s of unflavored pea powder protein (25 grams of protein per.
If granola bars and fudgy protein bars aren't your thing, all hope isn't lost. Make these awesome dessert-style protein bars instead. Similar to a creamy lemon square, they're made with fresh limes. Protein bars seem like the miracle snack: They promise the protein you need to feed your muscles, while boasting flavors so delicious you'll want to sub them for dessert.
James protein bars instructions
- Soak dates in warm water for a minimum of 20 minutes..
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside..
- Put dates (and water they soaked in) into a food processor and turn on. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth consistency..
- Spread into pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into 8 pieces..
But the sad truth is, many of. That's what you'll get out of StayThin® Protein Bars Peanut Butter Organic Whey. These smooth bars are full of peanut butter chunks and lightly sweetened for an all-around satisfying, energizing protein. Whey isolate protein is great for recovery after exercise. Whey protein, packed with lean protein and broken chain amino acids, is commonly taken with shakes.