Date cake. Date Cake is simple and delicious. It's flecked with chocolate chips and walnuts and topped with sparkling sugar. And there was really no better place to start than with Eric's grandma's date cake.
This video shows you how to make delicious date cake. I love this recipe, I hope you like it too. See more ideas about Date cake, Desserts, Dessert recipes. You can make Date cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date cake
- It’s of dates, finely chopped.
- You need of walnuts in large pieces.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Prepare of baking paper as much as is needed to line the bottom of your baking tray.
A number of months ago I wrote about the builders getting through mounds of cake while fixing my snag list and. Date cake made from luscious dates is probably one of the moist cakes you have ever eaten! Best part – you can whip it up in a blender in no time. If I could do cartwheels, I would.
Date cake step by step
- Beat the egg whites with the icing sugar to a firm marengue using a mixer..
- Add the dates and the walnuts and stir softly..
- Line the tray with the baking paper and pour the mixture into it..
- Bake at 180 degrees on the convection element for 20 minutes..
- When it cools, top it with the whipped cream and sprinkle with dates and walnuts..
- Store it in the refridgerator..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad
This date cake recipe calls for walnuts which gives a bit of crunch to each slice of the cake and makes it very tasty. Sticky Date Pudding – you're my favourite and always will be. Also known as Sticky Toffee Pudding, the simple The dates contribute to the stickiness and moistness of the sponge, as well as giving it colour. This date and walnut cake is a real teatime treat – moist sponge dotted with dates and walnuts If you're craving something sweet, then this date cake will definitely hit the spot. Coat Bundt pan with nonstick spray, then lightly dust with flour, tapping out excess.