Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
You can make Buttermilk Ranch Dressing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing instructions
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and blend well..
- When measuring the spices, I used heaping 1/4 teaspoons because I like a little extra flavor..
- For best flavor, refrigerate 24 hours before serving to allow spices to marinate..