Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham. A rub, basting sauce, and honey glaze turn a precooked ham into something special. Cooking in the smoker adds flavor and makes the ham tender. But you can also make some tweaks and additions by simply glazing and baking it, or turn it into something spectacular with layers of flavor and by using.
This honey mustard ham glaze recipe uses apple juice, Worcestershire, garlic, onion, honey, mustard, and a few tablespoons of my sweet bbq rub. This Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe is a simple & delicious holiday meal! Serve your dinner guests a honey-glazed ham without the name brand price tag. You can have Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham
- It’s 1 of Bone in Butt Ham 8-10 Pounds.
- You need 2 Cans of Regular Cola.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Honey.
I halved the glaze and had the perfect amount (but I am a very generous baster). Honey Baked Ham made at home for a fraction of the price you'd pay at a store with a flavor that's just as delicious! The salty, hickory smoke flavor of I like Cook's Illustrated's method for spiral sliced ham so I used the same method here and just added different glaze rather than the orange maple one they. Find the best homemade ham recipes for brown sugar ham, honey-baked ham, glazed ham and more.
Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham instructions
- Smoke ham in a disposable aluminum pan using indirect heat for 2-3 hours. I keep my temperature at or below 200 degrees. The objective for me is just to smoke the ham at this point.
- When done smoking, place ham cut side down in your pan. Pour the cola in the pan. Coat top of ham with the brown sugar and honey..
- Heat ham covered in oven @ 325 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes per pound. Most hams nowadays are fully cooked, so you are just trying to heat it through. I shoot for an internal temperature of around 125-130 degrees. The reason I use the oven is that I smoke it first, and heat it up the next day..
- Let ham cool and carve away. Spoon juices over the cut ham. Enjoy.
recipe by Lee's @cookpad
Also, it's already cooked, seasoned and smoked, so no matter what you do, it's gonna be great. Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting. Insert meat thermometer into ham surface at a slight angle or through Mix honey, mustard and ground cloves; brush on ham. This ham in cola is fabulous. What to do with the incredible ham/cola juice?