Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake.
You can make Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the biscuit base.
- You need of hobnobs.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of Cheesecake filling.
- Prepare of good quality milk chocolate (chopped).
- You need of good quality dark chocolate (chopped).
- You need of Wispa Bites, roughly chopped.
- It’s of full fat marscapone cheese.
- You need of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Horlicks malt powder (or two X mini sachets).
- You need of double cream.
- Prepare of For the decoration.
- Prepare of a tub of Malteaser spread (if you can’t find this, buy a plain chocolate spread and mix in crushed malteasers!).
- It’s of Malteasers & Wispa bites.
Malteaser & Wispa no-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Grease and line the sides of a springform 20cm deep tin. Melt the butter in the microwave in short bursts and set aside..
- Whizz the biscuits in a food processor until fine. Add the butter and whizz until well incorporated and the mixture resembles wet sand. Tip this into the prepared springform tin and press down firmly and evenly. Chill this in the fridge while you get on with the filling..
- For the filling, put the two chocolates in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in short bursts until fully melted. Stir well and set aside to cool slightly..
- Using an electric whisk/free standing mixer, mix the mars capone, icing sugar and horlivka powder until combined. Pour in the melted chocolate and whisk again. Pour in the double cream and whisk until it starts to thicken to a firm mousse-like texture. Keep a close eye on this as it will thicken quickly and if you over-whip the double cream could split!.
- Gently fold in the chopped wispa bites and then dollop this mixture on top of the biscuit base. Smooth over, cover and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- To decorate: first remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on your serving dish or plate. Spread the malteaser spread on top (You'll probably want to use about half a tub). Pop the remaining whole wispa bites and malteasers on top and enjoy!.
recipe by Jodie Mann @cookpad