Raw Chocolate Truffles.
You can have Raw Chocolate Truffles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Truffles
- You need of Chocolate Truffle.
- Prepare of Raw organic Pecans.
- You need of Organic dates.
- Prepare of Raw Organic cocoa powder.
- You need of Organic vanilla bean.
- Prepare of Organic vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Raw organic honey.
- You need of Organic shredded coconut flakes.
- You need of Raw organic coconut oil.
- Prepare of Chocolate powder coating.
- You need of Raw organic cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Cayenne.
- It’s of Coarse Salt.
Raw Chocolate Truffles instructions
- Blend pecans in food processor until broken down and almost fine but still coarse..
- Add dates and blend until well incorporated..
- Add remaining truffle ingredients until the dough starts to crumble apart. Dough should be sticky and oily..
- Form round balls and store in fridge for a few hours to let harden. Don't be scared if your hands get all oily and chocolatie..
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate powder coating in a small bowl. Add truffles one by one and spin the bowl around until the truffles are all coated. Serve and ENJOY!.
recipe by Ali Krupp @cookpad