Golden Syrup Flapjacks. Add the golden syrup and sugar to the butter and heat gently. These flapjacks are delicious in a packed lunch or as a grab-and-go breakfast. Flapjacks are a classic snack that appeal to all ages.
How To Make Bake Oat / Oaty Golden Syrup Flapjacks Tutorial Guide. Londonfoodieny's flapjacks couldn't be easier to throw together (melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup, stir in the dry ingredients, spread in a pan and bake), but the rewards are great. Put the butter, golden syrup and sugar into a medium pan over a medium-low heat. You can cook Golden Syrup Flapjacks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Syrup Flapjacks
- It’s 450 g of Oats.
- You need 200 g of Butter.
- Prepare 200 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Golden Syrup.
- You need of Equipment.
- It’s of Baking tray.
- You need of Baking paper.
- It’s Bowl of (large).
- It’s of Spoon.
- It’s of Tablespoon.
Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup together in a pan over a gentle heat. Golden syrup brings a chewier texture to the table whereas maple syrup makes them slightly more 'crunchy', which I LOVE! So this beautiful and crazy easy to make flapjack recipe encompasses a. This is my recipe for Flapjack, inherited from my English mother.
Golden Syrup Flapjacks instructions
- Add ingredients one at a time to a bowl..
- Stir until all the oats are covered in the mixture..
- Put the mixture into a baking tray and flatten it out with a knife or spoon..
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins or until golden and crisp on Gas Mark 6.
- Leave in baking tray to cool down then put on grid tray..
- Once cool, cut and serve to family and friends..
It depends on how thick you want your bars. Now, flapjacks in Ireland are very different to American flapjacks. In Ireland they are oat bars and in I just made these with golden syrup and they taste absolutely amazing! This simple & tasty flapjack recipe is packed with pecans and oozing with gorgeous maple syrup. Try our flapjack recipe, a really easy tray bake.