Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad.
You can cook Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- Prepare 10 of golden potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of gloves minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chipotle spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Tajin spice.
Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad step by step
- Boil golden potatoes in their skin, divide potatoes in halves, set aside 1/2 of them, cut remaining into cubed pieces..
- Smash other half of boiled potatoes..
- 1. Mix vegan mayonnaise, garlic & chipotle spice in a large bowl. 2 Fold together both types of potatoes & corn with the bowl of spiced mayonnaise. 3. Garnish with cilantro & Tajin spice 4. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.
recipe by Angela McWilliams @cookpad