Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie. Peanut butter lovers will go nuts for this giant skillet cookie packed with Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cups™ Minis and extra peanuts. Take it up a notch by serving it warm, topped with vanilla ice cream. This Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet is an easy dessert recipe made with cookie dough, peanut butter cups, and chocolate chips baked in a mini Chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cups, more chocolate chips, because seriously who can get enough chocolate?, all baked together.
Throw everything in your skillet and create some cookie bliss with this off-the-charts Reese's Skillet Cookie Recipe! Some days we all just need a cookie… like a really BIG cookie. I promise this big Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie is really easy to make, and it's just what your weekend needs. You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
- It’s 1 package of Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s cups of Mini unwrapped peanut butter.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 8 of ” shallow cast iron skillet.
This skillet cookie is a great way to use up leftover candy from Halloween or other parties, and features chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and M&Ms, and peanut butter cups hidden on the inside. It's an over-the-top dessert masterpiece that will have your friends lining up for seconds! How to Make this Healthy Skillet Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe. Making this dreamy dessert is really simple, but I have a few tips and tricks to help make it even easier!
Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray skillet with cooking spray..
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions, mixing in egg and butter..
- Press dough into the skillet using your hands. Can also spray the back of a large spoon with cooking spray and use that to press the dough down. You want it flat and even all over..
- Push peanut butter cups into the dough, about 1 inches apart..
- Bake approximately 35 mins until the outer edges are browned and middle is done..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and ice cream..
Don't preheat your skillet: I found that preheating the skillet made the edges a little too crispy for my liking. Why, this epic chocolate peanut butter skillet cookie, of course. Start by whipping up a simple double chocolate cookie dough. But instead of stirring in chocolate chips, gently fold in some mini peanut butter cups. Homemade peanut butter cookie dough with Reeses Pieces baked until ooey gooey and topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.