Buttermilk pancakes. This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! So much better than a box mix! Thick, fluffy pancakes served the American way with glazed bacon and maple syrup.
They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients! You know a recipe is perfect when you have no desire to. Forget about boring, bland pancake mixes. You can cook Buttermilk pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Half of a cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Very light and fluffy, these pancakes will melt in your mouth. Cook until second side is golden brown. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pancakes between layers of waxed paper in a freezer container. These cakes are light and fluffy, delicious, and come with many variations.
Buttermilk pancakes step by step
- Mix your Flour,sugar,salt,and baking powder together.
- Next add your eggs and buttermilk and vanilla extract.
- Now ready your pan put it on about low heat add some butter.
- Now add the mixture and cook each side for about 30 to 35 seconds.
- After your finished you can add whiping cream on top with fruits or butter.
- Finished enjoy!!!!!!!!!.
There's no yeast which means: no rising time required. This recipe is so easy and the pancakes turn out fluffy and delicious; perfection. We've also added a note of when to add blueberries. Every morning when I wake him up, I. Ditch the store-bought mix and make your own pancakes from scratch!