Basic No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can make Basic No-Bake Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic No-Bake Cheesecake
- It’s of <Base>.
- Prepare of Sweet Biscuits.
- Prepare of Butter *melted.
- You need of *Note: Very dry low-fat biscuits need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream, Milk or extra Butter.
- Prepare of <Cheesecake>.
- Prepare of Gelatine Powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Greek Style Yoghurt.
- You need of Cream *whipped.
Basic No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Line the base and sides of a 18cm springform cake tin with baking paper..
- Process Sweet Biscuits until crumbled to fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter for the base and press into the prepared tin. *Note: Very dry low-fat chocolate biscuits need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream, Milk or extra Butter..
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder into Water in a small heat-proof bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes. Heat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until hot, but do not boil. Using the electric beaters or a whisk, whip Cream until firm peaks form..
- Using the same beaters or a whisk, mix softened Cream Cheese and Sugar until smooth. Add Yoghurt and Lemon Juice and mix well. Gradually beat in the dissolved Gelatine until well combined. Fold in the whipped Cream..
- Pour the mixture over the base and smooth the surface. Cover and refrigerate for several hours until firmly set..
- Serve with your favourite fruit or/and sauce..
recipe by Hiroko Liston @cookpad