Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits.
You can make Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 4 ounces of shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese – grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese — grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese — grated.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk or whole milk.
Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits step by step
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in the shortening until the mixture looks like thick shredded oatmeal. Add the cheese and toss to combine..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture. Add the buttermilk all at once. Mix with a bowl scraper until the mixture holds together..
- Turn onto a lightly floured table. Using your hand pat and shape the dough into a circle 1-inch thick. Cut with a sharp, floured biscuit cutter..
- Place the biscuits on a parchment lined half sheet pan at least 1" apart. Bake at 400F until (GBD) golden brown on top and flakey. (About 7 -15min.) Remove the biscuits to a cool tray..