Vickys Fruit Cocktail Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Fruit Cocktail Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Fruit Cocktail Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of fruit cocktail in juice*.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Prepare of cinnamon sugar to top.
Vickys Fruit Cocktail Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Use 60mls (1/4 cup) of the juice from the can of fruit cocktail and mix it with the melted butter and the milk.
- Stir the wet mix into the dry until just combined.
- Add the drained fruit to the batter and briefly mix in.
- Spoon the batter evenly between the cupcake liners and sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar over each – see my friends sugar recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the centres spring back when pressed.
- Let cool on a wire rack then enjoy! You can serve as a dessert with whipped cream or custard as well as having them as a cupcake on the go https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- If you can't find tinned fruit cocktail in juice, use a mixture of blanched & chopped peaches, pear, grapes, pineapple and cherries totalling 250g in weight and use 60mls (1/4 cup) of apple, pear or grape juice in step 3.
- Inspired by my very good friend Tink Lee https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338827-tinklees-fruit-cocktail-cake.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad