Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles.
You can have Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 6 of eggs separated.
- Prepare 2 sticks of Land o Lakes butter (melted, cooled).
Yuna's Buttermilk Waffles instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add milk and buttermilk. Stir until blended.
- Add sour cream. Stir until blended..
- Melt butter over medium heat and set aside to cool..
- Separate egg white and yolk. Blend yolks into batter 3 at a time and whites into separate bowl..
- Meanwhile use hand mixer to whip egg whites until stiff and glossy. Set aside..
- Stir melted and cooled butter into batter and mix..
- Add in whipped egg whites..