Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. Put it out of the hot water and set aside. While the Pound Cakes we make today often have different proportions from the original recipe, and often contain baking powder or baking soda, they are still wonderfully rich, moist, and buttery. We've been in such obsessive mode with green tea flavoured desserts recently, we're basically trying to incorporate it to all kinds of desserts possible that exist out there.
Grease the bundt pan with butter. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mochiko, baking powder, and salt. Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture. You can have Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- Prepare of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- You need of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Prepare of vanilla oil.
- You need of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- It’s of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- It’s of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- You need of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan. Striped Cake, Ndecent Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cola Cake. Put all of the ingredients except those for the icing into a large bowl and beat together, either using an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until smooth and combined. Pour the mix into the loaf tin and spread evenly with the back of spoon.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
Fourteen recipes for pound cake from Martha Stewart, including classic pound cake, lemon pound cake, chocolate-chip pound cake, and more. See how to make pound cake from scratch the easy way. Lemon Pound Cake III, Gina's Pound Cake, German Marble Cake, Caramel Pound Cake, The Best Pound Cake White Chocolate Cake Recipe. There are certain types of cakes that I just absolutely love, and white cake is one of them. This cake is a little different than your normal vanilla white cake because it has white chocolate melted into the batter and into the frosting.