Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan.
You can make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan
- You need 5 of fresh carrots.
- It’s 1/2 kg of fresh green bean.
- You need 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of red long chili (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan step by step
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out..
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well..
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well..
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften..
- Enjoy it with rice or bread..
recipe by Aini @cookpad