Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders.
You can have Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- You need of melted Butter.
- You need of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Poppy Seeds.
- You need of Dried Minced Onion.
- It’s of King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
- It’s of thin sliced Deli Ham.
- Prepare of thin sliced Swiss Cheese (i use provolone or mozzarella).
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion Slice the rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside. Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer the ham onto the rolls. Top the ham with the Swiss cheese..
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad