Seafood Cakes. Do you LOVE crab cakes but HATE the price ?? Living near the ocean, I have a wide variety of seafood available to experiment with in recipes. See more ideas about Seafood recipes, Food recipes and Food.
Divide the seafood mixture into small equal portions. Dampen your palms with some water and shape each portion into cakes. Most of Korea is a small peninsula, so Korean cuisine has a wealth of seafood dishes, prepared in many different ways: boiled, braised, roasted, grilled, dried, fermented, and raw. You can cook Seafood Cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Cakes
- Prepare of crab meat or shrimp (diced) or crawfish tails.
- It’s of celery.
- It’s of bell pepper.
- You need of green onions.
- You need of thym.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of large eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s of heavy cream or half and half.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
The key to seafood cakes is to buy the freshest possible ingredients, handle them gently, season You have choices when it comes to crabmeat for crab cakes: You can begin with live crabs and cook. Crab cakes are a delicious meal year-round. Not sure what to serve with them? If you are not allergic to it, here's a perfect recipe for your holiday: crab cakes!
Seafood Cakes instructions
- Combine all ingredients through the cream in a large mixing bowl and still until well mixed..
- Fold in bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper..
- Form into balls, flatten into cakes and cook on a buttered Skillet over medium heat until golden brown.
Gently stir in surimi seafood and bread crumbs. Print recipe for: Seafood cakes (Eomuk). Crispy and a little saucy, egg noodles pan-fried until they form a crispy-on-the-outside, tender-in-the-middle cake is a classic Hong Kong and Guangzhou dish. A nest of egg noodles are fried in a wok. Seafood Cakes: Our gourmet seafood cakes are made from a variety of ingredients.