Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
You can cook Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- It’s 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pam for baking.
- You need 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups step by step
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 – 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).