Eggless Peanut Butter Mug Cake.
You can make Eggless Peanut Butter Mug Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Eggless Peanut Butter Mug Cake instructions
- Into a mug, sift all purpose flour & baking powder, followed by sugar. Mix well using fork..
- Next add milk and mix with fork to make smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Now add peanut butter and mix again. You can melt peanut butter in oven for 45 secs before adding into the mixture..
- Lastly add Chocolate chips and fold them into the batter..
- Microwave for 1 min 30 sec on full power..