Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan.
You can have Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan
- It’s 500 gr of eggplant.
- It’s 7 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan instructions
- Wash eggplants and tomatoes and dice them, put aside..
- Chop onion or shallots and garlics..
- Pre-heat sauce pan with oil in it, put chopped onion and garlic, stir it until the aroma comes out..
- Add diced tomato, salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, stir it well..
- Add diced eggplant, stir it properly until mix well..
- Cover the sauce pan and wait until the eggplant fully cooked, don't forget to stir it time to time so the bottom part doesnt burn..
- Spicy eggplant is ready to serve with rice or bread..
recipe by Aini @cookpad