Baked buttermilk oatmeal. This thing below is fantastically delishhh. Remember, this dough has oatmeal in it, which will continue to soak up the liquids in the bread during. Add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder.
Baked oatmeal is just oats baked into a custard. So think of it like bread pudding, but made with oats This freezable Oatmeal Cookie Baked Oatmeal tastes like an oatmeal cookie's older, more. Make up a batch, freeze them in. You can make Baked buttermilk oatmeal using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked buttermilk oatmeal
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of light brown soft sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 55 g (1/4 cup) of coconut or groundnut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 125 g (1 1/4 cup) of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- It’s 80 g (1/3 cup) of buttermilk.
- You need 3 of heaped tsp of your favourite jam.
- Prepare 1 of little butter for the dish.
Whisk eggs, flour, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt into oatmeal mixture. Let's sweeten up our oatmeal breakfast by adding chocolate and baking it all together. Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal-this easy baked oatmeal is a breakfast favorite during the chilly fall Best Baked Oatmeal for Fall. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts, it is my go to.
Baked buttermilk oatmeal step by step
- Mix the sugar with the oil in a bowl, add the cinnamon, salt and the bicarbonate of soda. Stir in the rolled oats and the buttermilk until it comes together..
- Butter the sides of a small gratin dish, 18 x 13cm (7 x 5 inch). Alternatively use 4 individual ramekins..
- Spread the jam on the bottom of the dish and spoon the oats mix on top. Smooth the surface with a spoon..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180C/350F/gas 4 for about 30 minutes until golden and crisp on top. Leave it to stand for 10 minutes and tuck in. Also great with a dollop of yoghurt..
These are fail-proof oatmeal cookies, chewy and wholesome, with just enough spice and plenty of oatmeal. All you need are two things: milk and acid. It's best to use fresh milk with a further out expiration date. It all started with a simple idea, a dream of a delicious breakfast meal, and you carried that dream to fruition to make a. Spoon batter into doughnut pans, filling twothirds full.