Sticky toffee pudding.
You can have Sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sticky toffee pudding
- Prepare of Maida.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Dates.
- You need of Coffee powder.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Caramel sauce-.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Milkmaid.
Sticky toffee pudding instructions
- Cut the dates into pieces, add the coffee powder in hot water mix it and put the dates into coffee hot water. Keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Take butter in the bowl add brown sugar and mix it well..
- After that add egg and blend it. Add half of the cake mixture as maida, baking powder and baking soda..
- And all mix well after add the dates mixture into and mix it with all and put remaining cake mixture and put it into the tin..
- And tin was kept in idly cooker bake it for 45 mins..
- In meanwhile prepare the caramel sauce with butter, milkmaid and brown sugar..
- After baked the cake put the sauce in above the cake and rest in for 10 minutes. Cut the cake into pieces in the plate, add above vanilla ice cream..
- Topping with caramel sauce and eat it..
recipe by bhuvana Cooking kitchen @cookpad