Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can make Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of pure olive oil.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cider vinegar.
- It’s of baking soda.
Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Sift all the dry ingredients except for the baking soda into a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients except for the vinegar and mix until combined well.
- Mix the vinegar and baking soda together then add to the batter and quickly stir through.
- Pour into 12 muffin cases and bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes away clean from the centre.
- Cool well on a wire rack and decorate as desired! For the cover picture I used ready roll fondant and gel food colouring to make halloween-y colours. The toppers are halloween rings I got out of a halloween loot bag.
- If you exchange the cinnamon and nutmeg for mixed spice these are great for Christmas! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359496-vickys-sweet-mixed-spice-for-baked-goods.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad