No bake strawberry cheesecake.
You can have No bake strawberry cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare of For bottom layer.
- It’s of Marie biscuit (or any digestive buiscuits).
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of For strawberry cheese layer.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of cheese cream.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of heavy room creme.
- Prepare of For strawberry layer.
- Prepare of strawberries.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of lemon syrup.
- Prepare of For top lemon jelly layer.
- You need of water.
- It’s of lemon syrup.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Gelatine sheets.
No bake strawberry cheesecake instructions
- For bottom layer crush buiscuits and make fine powder.Add 1/2 tbsp melted butter. Knead a fine dough by adding little milk at a time..
- Add these buiscuit mix in the bottom of heart shaped or any shaped cheese cup cakes & press little with your hands and spread evenly to form a base..
- 2nd layer is creme cheese. For that add 200 gms creme cheese &90 gms sour creme with 6/7 tbsp powdered sugar. Mix them gently..
- Now add 6gms gelatine into 30 gms milk.mix & stir properly.Now in a bowl take a hot water and put this gelatine & milk mix on the top of hot water bowl. So gelatine will be dissoved by the heat of warm water. Keep mixing in between.
- Now add this gelatine mix to cheese mix. Gently mix again. So that gelatine is completely mixed in cheese. Next step is to make a strawberry pulp..
- .For strawberry pulp Add 200 gms strawberries & powdered sugar in a pan. Heat the pan & crush strawberries. Once it starts boiling take them off the heat n let cool it down. Make a fine strawberry pulp by using hand blender..
- Now in a bowl take 200 gms heavy room creme and 5/6 tbsp of powdered sugar. Whisk it with blender/whisker to make a fine thick creme.once you get thick creme. Jst stop the blender. Pour this creme to our strawberry cheese mix.And mix it properly..
- Now add this cheese mix to the top of 1st layer to form a second layer.Put it in freezer for 1 hr to set..
- Next layer is strawberry layer.For strawberry layer mix 35gms water and 5gms gelatine in a bowl. Take another bowl of hot water & put this bowl on the top of that. mix it so that gelatine is dissolved by heat of hot water.Add this getatine mix to 150 gms of strawberry pulp. Mix them and add that as 3rd layer to cheese cake molds which we put in freezer.again put it in freezer for 1 hr to set..
- Now add 80 gms strawberry puree tp the cheese mix what we prepared earlier.& mix it properly.
- For final lemon jelly layer mix 100 gms water to 7gms gelatine in a bowl. Keep it aside. In a pan take 100 gms water,2 tbsp lemon syrup and 6/7 tbsp powdered sugar. Heat the pan. Stir in between. Once sugar is dissolved turn off the heat.Add gelatin mix to it. And mix properly..
- For final layer. Chop strawberrirs in fine slices & arrange them in sides or where ever you like. Pour lemon gelatine mix what we prepared to cover it fully as 4th layer to our cheese cake molds which we put in freezer earlier. Put this again for 1 hr in freezer to set..
- Cheese cake is ready to be served.Make sure you add each layer after allowing it to freeze for 1 hr..
recipe by Khyati Mehta @cookpad