Strawberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake.
You can have Strawberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 c. of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 c. of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 c. of strawberries, diced.
- You need of For the Topping:.
- You need 1/4 c. of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of cold butter, cut into pieces.
- It’s of Whipped cream, optional topping.
Strawberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan and set aside..
- Whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine egg, vanilla, milk, and melted butter. Slowly add dry mixture and combine..
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Add diced strawberries over top then sprinkle topping over the strawberries..
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top..