Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】.
You can make Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】
- Prepare of ■ For Carrot Cake.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of cane sugar.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of carrot, grated or chopped.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- You need of (2.1 oz, about 2/5 cup) raisins.
- You need of walnuts, roasted.
- Prepare of ※dry ingredients.
- Prepare of bread flour.
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of allspice powder.
- You need of ■ For Topping.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Carrot Cake 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/b1dyJAxrTfg.
- Grease the pans with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410°F..
- Pour hot water onto the raisins to soften. Drain off the hot water. Cut the walnuts into small pieces..
- Grate the carrot coarsely (or chop it finely). Mix all dry ingredients and sift twice..
- Microwave the unsalted butter to melt. (600W, about 20 sec) Prepare boiling water..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Pour warm water in a large container (boiling water + cold water, the same ratio). Put the large bowl (egg) in the warm water..
- Add cane sugar and mix well with a whisk for 2 mins until combined. Add the melted butter in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition..
- Add the vegetable oil in 4 parts. Mix well for around 20 sec after each addition. After adding all, mix well for 1 min..
- Add salt and mix well. Take the bowl out from the warm water. Add the carrot and mix well with a spatula..
- Sift almond flour over the batter. Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until the powderiness disappears..
- Add raisins and walnuts. Fold it 15-20 times. Put it into the prepared pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356°F for 35 mins, and 170℃ / 338°F for 10 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. (Switch inside hot gas and outside air.) Let it cool as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap. When cooled thoroughly, let it sit in a fridge overnight..
- 【For Topping】Mix cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add unsalted butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in order and mix well after each addition..
- Slice and serve. Top with the cream cheese. It's all done!!.
recipe by WSLB @cookpad